Monday, April 6, 2009

Court Records Are Great!

Court record searches can tell you a lot of information is a small amount of time. You can get past convictions, restraining orders, traffic tickets and so much more. The court locations are ofter a good indicator as to where someone is currently residing. The problem that I run into often is that people move around a lot! I might get a bunch of records for one state but may overlook records from a previous state of residence. I would recommend starting with a know state of residency and then branching out.

Aside from the actual courts themselves (which you often have to actually go to) I have been using this Court Records site a lot. What I like the best is that it will get court records from everywhere someone has lived. This saves a lot of time and searching! Their database is the biggest I have seen yet and they offer an option for a year of unlimited searches. Well worth the cost. To give you a basic idea, when we are hired to retrieve court documents we charge at LEAST $85 an hour plus expenses and mileage.

No comments:

Post a Comment